Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

LOAFER PUMPS LOVIN'

Lately I have been very much attracted to 'Loafer Pumps.' I know this is not something everybody particularly likes, but I see myself having a collection of these starting with the ones I just got my hands on.

These Massimo Dutti leather loafer pumps with tassels are gorgeous and are a rich navy blue in color and of course super comfortable to wear!

These are the Rebecca Minkoff Raven loafer pumps that I recently purchased off of MY HABIT. They are in the color chestnut and have a distressed texture to them. Also not to forget the simple gold detailing that makes them look très chic!





2 comments:

  1. Very nice purchase babe!
    can't wait to see you with them :)
    Love, Lima

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rebecca Minkoff shoes, so pretty! :)

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete